Terms & Conditions 1. Our Information2. Order Acceptance3. Price & Description of Products4. Payments5. Deliveries6. Damaged Goods7. Returns & Cancelations8. Storage9. Colours and Finishes10. Guarantee11. Use of material12. Disclaimer of liability13. Reservation of Title14. Variations 1. Our Information This site is owned and operated by Newby House Interiors (referred to as newbyhouseinteriors.co.uk, 'we', 'us' or 'our'). Head Office: Newby House InteriorsNewby HouseNewbyMiddlesbroughClevelandTS8 0AE Tel/Fax: 01642 321748 Email: email@example.com VAT No: 257625440. This page states the 'Terms and Conditions' under which you may use the Newby House Interiors website. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website and service. By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.The terms 'You' and 'User' as used here in refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason. 2. Order Acceptance:
Receipt by Newby House Interiors of an order via our website does not constitute legal acceptance of an order. Your order, will be deemed to have been accepted by us only once you have received written confirmation of our acceptance. We reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason we see fit.
3. Price & Description of Products Size, weight and product descriptions are given in good faith from our supplier’s information. Occasionally mistakes may be made on price or product description. If a product has been prices incorrectly we have the right to remove the product from sale until the price is amended. If it comes to our attention that a customer has placed an order for a product with an incorrect price or description we have the right to cancel your order and refund or cancel any payments made. E&OE.
Payment of goods are taken in full at time of order, deposits may be taken at our discretion. We accept payment via most major credit & debit cards including MasterCard and Visa. Card payments are processed through our secure PayPal checkout. We accept payment by telephone. We accept cheques payable to Newby House Interiors (cheques must clear before goods are ordered or despatched). We also accept payments via PayPal. PayPal payments are only accepted from verified users who have a confirmed address, for more information click here. Please note- we only accept payment in UK Pounds Sterling (£GBP) & All prices are inclusive of V.A.T. 5. Deliveries On receipt of your product into our distribution centre, we will contact you to arrange delivery. You will be offered an initial delivery slot, if this is not acceptable we will offer alternatives. Delivery booking will be made between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday a few days prior to delivery. Where possible the booking will confirm whether delivery will be Morning or afternoon. Sorry but no specific time can be given. Goods will be delivered to the delivery address you provide on your order. Multi-item orders (orders containing more than one item) are always dispatched in their entirety, please consider the longest fulfilment time for an item to be the delivery time of your order. Delivery may not be possible in more remote areas of UK and Ireland. Deliveries in all areas will be made between Monday to Friday. Normal delivery times shall be 8.00am to 1.00pm deemed to be morning and 1.00pm to 6.00pm deemed to be afternoon, unless alternative times have been agreed. 5a. How goods are delivered Delivery is usually made by a one man carrier delivery service, for heavy goods please ensure there is help to unload your goods when they arrive to you. Two man services may be arranged if required (there may be an additional charge for two man services). Please note:
5b. Collections Alternative delivery options and collections may be agreed by us in writing at the time of the order being placed. 5c. Delivery Access to Your Premises If we agree to deliver to your room of choice it is your (the customers) responsibility to provide free and easy access to the ultimate destination of goods supplied by us. If windows or doors need to be removed in order for access to be gained it is your responsibility to arrange this at your own cost and risk. If access is in anyway restricted making delivery of the goods to the final destination difficult it is essential that you let us know. You should think in particular about vehicle access, lifts and tight stairs etc. 5d. Re-Deliveries Any deliveries which have been booked in and confirmed with customers are expected to be carried out; any failed deliveries will be charged to the customer for re-delivery. 5e. Delivery TimesFor delivery times please see; www.newbyhouseinteriors.co.uk/shipping. All delivery dates quoted by us at the time of your order and after are estimates. We will make every effort to ensure that we honour estimated delivery dates, it is possible that circumstances beyond our control may cause delivery dates to be changed. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay. 6. Damaged Goods You should inform us of any faults with the item or packaging as soon as delivery is taken. You will be asked to provide photographic evidence of any faults before we can deal with your claim. All items should be checked for damage before signing for as received in good condition, we are not responsible for damage caused once delivery has been taken and goods have been accepted. If it is not feasible to check all items please sign as unchecked and report any damage within 24 hours, claims will not be accepted if we are not notified within this time.It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession. Please retain the packaging for all items of furniture, goods must be returned in their original packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure goods are packaged securely in order to arrive back with us safely.
- Delivery is to ground floor locations only.
- Some Items may require self assembly.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly dispose of all packaging that the items are delivered in.
When an item is deemed faulty and unfit for purpose, we will require any supporting photographic evidence available. If the customer choses against a replacement or repair, we will arrange for the goods to be collected by the products manufacturer. Time scales will vary, however we will endeavour to have them collected as quickly as possible. When the goods are back with us or the supplier they will be checked for said fault / defect and if found a full refund will be issued. If however no fault is found, any refunds will exclude collection charges.
7a. Returns & Cancelations You have 7 working days from receipt of your furniture in which to advise us in writing that you do not want to keep the goods. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession. Please retain the packaging for all items of furniture, goods must be returned in their original packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure goods are packaged securely in order to arrive back with us safely. Please make the furniture available for collection within 7 days. Refunds will exclude the cost of collecting the goods. Cost of collection will vary depending on size and quantity of goods. Once the goods have been returned to us and have been inspected, we will confirm the refund amount due by e-mail and make the repayment within 7 days. Please note for card refunds it can take up to 7 working days from the date that we process your refund for your account provider to credit you with the amount due. 7b. Exclusions Please note we cannot accept the return of the following items:
8. Storage Storage facilities are not available. Customers are expected to take delivery of their goods within 14 days of us notifying you of its availability. If goods are not taken within this time, a storage fee of £25 per week may be charged for a maximum of 4 weeks after which the order will be deemed as cancelled. This will not apply where a product is available earlier than the lead time indicated or where you have specifically stipulated that you do not require good until a certain date at the point of order. 9. Colours and Finishes Images and photographs displayed on this website are representative of the finished product. Whilst every effort will be made to match all colours and finishes, goods are supplied on the understanding that there may be slight dye, shade and grain variations, particularly with natural products such as wood. Leather products are made from quality cow hides and may not be uniform in colour or texture and will show natural marks and scars. The colours of the products in our images will be affected by your monitor and by your printer and therefore may not be 100% accurate to the finished product. 10. Guarantee All goods supplied (unless otherwise stated on the specific product description) are guaranteed by the manufacturer for a period of up to 12 months from the date of delivery in respect of faulty workmanship or materials. Your statutory rights are unaffected. 11. Use of material appearing on the Newby House Interiors website For the purposes of this agreement, 'material' means material including, without limitation, text, graphics and sound material, published on Newby House Interiors website, whether copyright of Newby House Interiors or a third party. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Newby House Interiors makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website or the Material. The use of the website and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website and may be made at any time. You may download and print extracts from the material of these for your own personal use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Newby House Interiors website. You shall not copy or adapt the code used to create the website pages. It is copyright protected. Attempting to decipher, de compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website is prohibited. You must not reproduce any part of the Newby House Interiors, or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so in writing. 12. Disclaimer of liability In no event shall Newby House Interiors, its suppliers or any third parties mentioned on the website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption), as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it or as a result of your inability to use the website and the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Newby House Interiors website or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that the Newby House Interiors website or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties. 13. Reservation of Title All goods remain the property of Newby House Interiors until payment is made in full. In case you receive goods that you have not paid for you must return the goods as soon as possible or make payment immediately. 14. Variations These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
- Mattresses and divan beds, or bedding unless un-opened and in their original packaging.
- Any partially assembled flat pack furniture, unless the item is found to be faulty.
- Bespoke items or special orders cannot be cancelled or returned or as they have been specially made at your request. This includes non stock fabrics, special finishes and painted products