Receipt by Newby House Interiors of an order via our website does not constitute legal acceptance of an order. Your order, will be deemed to have been accepted by us only once you have received written confirmation of our acceptance. We reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason we see fit.
3. Price & Description of Products Size, weight and product descriptions are given in good faith from our supplier’s information. Occasionally mistakes may be made on price or product description. If a product has been prices incorrectly we have the right to remove the product from sale until the price is amended. If it comes to our attention that a customer has placed an order for a product with an incorrect price or description we have the right to cancel your order and refund or cancel any payments made. E&OE.
Payment of goods are taken in full at time of order, deposits may be taken at our discretion. We accept payment via most major credit & debit cards including MasterCard and Visa. Card payments are processed through our secure PayPal checkout. We accept payment by telephone. We accept cheques payable to Newby House Interiors (cheques must clear before goods are ordered or despatched). We also accept payments via PayPal. PayPal payments are only accepted from verified users who have a confirmed address, for more information click here. Please note- we only accept payment in UK Pounds Sterling (£GBP) & All prices are inclusive of V.A.T. 5. Deliveries On receipt of your product into our distribution centre, we will contact you to arrange delivery. You will be offered an initial delivery slot, if this is not acceptable we will offer alternatives. Delivery booking will be made between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday a few days prior to delivery. Where possible the booking will confirm whether delivery will be Morning or afternoon. Sorry but no specific time can be given. Goods will be delivered to the delivery address you provide on your order. Multi-item orders (orders containing more than one item) are always dispatched in their entirety, please consider the longest fulfilment time for an item to be the delivery time of your order. Delivery may not be possible in more remote areas of UK and Ireland. Deliveries in all areas will be made between Monday to Friday. Normal delivery times shall be 8.00am to 1.00pm deemed to be morning and 1.00pm to 6.00pm deemed to be afternoon, unless alternative times have been agreed. 5a. How goods are delivered Delivery is usually made by a one man carrier delivery service, for heavy goods please ensure there is help to unload your goods when they arrive to you. Two man services may be arranged if required (there may be an additional charge for two man services). Please note:
- Delivery is to ground floor locations only.
- Some Items may require self assembly.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly dispose of all packaging that the items are delivered in.
- Mattresses and divan beds, or bedding unless un-opened and in their original packaging.
- Any partially assembled flat pack furniture, unless the item is found to be faulty.
- Bespoke items or special orders cannot be returned as they have been specially made at your request.